About WA Mums Cottage
Values, Vision and Mission of WA Mums Cottage, Inc.
Our Corporate Values
The corporate values governing the development of WA Mums Cottage include: Honesty, integrity, dignity to all, unconditional love for others and self, servant attitude.
Our vision is to reduce the incidence of domestic violence and family breakdown by providing a nurturing environment for women in the local centres of the Peel Region for the betterment of the family and the community.
The central purpose and role of Mums Cottage WA Inc is to provide strong network of support, companionship, encouragement and growth for those who, in their circumstances, are suffering distress in family life.
- To provide a special setting for respite, mentoring, counselling and advocacy, within a cottage similar to a home environment.
- To effectively use volunteers to give fellowship and empathy to clients and to resource them for a better home life.
- To have a positive impact on the character, attitudes and values of young people through the nurturing of parents.
- To be there for those in perceived crisis in order to recognise and resource their social, emotional, spiritual, mental and physical needs.
WA Mums Cottage would like to acknowledge and thank our sponsors and supporters:
- Deo Gloria Church
- St Vincent De Paul
- Relationships Australia
- Mandurah Murray Mayday
- Bendigo Bank
- Betta Homes and Electrical
- Lotteries West
- Rotary Club of Mandurah
WA Mums Cottage, Inc. Board Members:
- Kaye Seeber
- John Lawrence
- Dr Peter Kell
- Heather Kell
- Rev Lyn Pushong
- Cathy Bastow
- Josephine McGhee
- Adrian Wells
- John Marshall