Our latest programs and events
See the Programs and Events page for further details.
** CHANGE OF CONCERT DATE AND VENUE **
Due to unforeseen circumstances we have had to change the date and venue for the BUDDY LOREN concert. Those who have purchased tickets will be contacted.
The concert will now be held on Wednesday 21 November at 10.30am at Halls Head Bowling Club, at the reduced ticket price of $25.
The cottage is not a residential refuge – however, we are able to refer to refuges in Mandurah, Perth, Rockingham or Bunbury.
Children are welcome at the cottage with their parent or guardian. There is a beautiful garden with play equipment and toys. A room is also available for breastfeeding, changing nappies and for mothers to have a break.
VOLUNTEERS AND SPEAKERS NEEDED
If you would like to volunteer to help out at Mums Cottage, or to be a speaker or hold a workshop, please get in touch.
Programs & Events
WA Mums Cottage aims to provide women with:
- Respite: the personal, private space to process one’s life story
- Mentoring: a strong network of support, companionship, encouragement and growth from others in similar circumstances
- Counselling: advice and guidance for families, children, individual and couples
- Advocacy: support for the protection of one’s human rights
- Well-being strategies: legal and financial advice, adult education, assistance in parenting matters, skills acquisition